Friday, October 7, 2011

My 2011 SALPASS Schedule

Just 3 more sleeps til I'm at the annual PASS Summit

To copy everyone else, here's where I'll be during week:


Monday
  • Arriving in Seattle mid-afternoon
Tuesday - Friday
  • Attending the Summit
Saturday
  • Leaving Seattle early morning



Ok, haha. There are more details than that... here is a better one. As of Friday 11:20


Monday

  • Leaving my house 9:00 AM to go to airport
  • Flying to Seattle at 11:00 AM
  • Arriving in Seattle 12:30 PM
  • Finding the hotel
  • Monday Night Networking Dinner @ Lowell's - 6-9 PM

Tuesday

Wednesday

  • Day 1 Keynote - 8:15-10 AM
  • I want to attend 12 sessions in 5 hours
  • Chapter Lunch - 12-1 PM
  • MVP Deep Dive 2 Book Signing - Between Expo Hall and Dining Hall - 1 PM - 2:30 PM
  • Exhibitor Reception - 6 PM - 8 PM
  • SQL Karaoke at Busch Gardens - 9:30 PM - 2:00 AM

Thursday

Friday

  • Day 3 Keynote - 8:15-10 AM
  • I want to attend 13 sessions in 5 hours

Saturday

  • Leaving hotel 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM to go to airport
  • Flying to Utah at 10:19 AM
  • Arriving in Utah 1:10 PM
  • Go Home
  • Rest

As many of you are, I too am excited to attend the Summit. I look forward to learning and networking. The rest is extra. Those are the goals. LURN + NETWORK.
If you see me, say hi. I have new MOO cards to share with you. You might even get a hug or at least a fist bump. If I don't recognize you, just realize I am getting old and forgetful. Remind me who you are and we'll talk about stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment