Monday, December 21, 2009

Welcome

Back during Thanksgiving, I heard from family that they wanted to read more about our life, but were not enjoying the work blog. I started blogging primarily for work. To gain more knowledge, and share that knowledge with others. As I have done so, I often find the need to share things that are not work related, and mixing them into a work blog doesnt seem appropriate. Goals are such that there needs to be a separation of duties between the distinct facets of my life. I started writing a hobby blog, where i chronicles my adventures in dirtbiking, racquetball, waterskiing, paintball and the like. This seemed natural to detail these activities, show pictures, and tell the stories of these adventures there. Not on the work blog though.
Now the time has come that more personal stories need to be told that do not fit in either the work blog, or the hobby blog. Just random things about family, that are neither an adventure for the hobby blog or work related.
So, I started this blog. Here I will detail the goings on of our family, as I see fit. I will start by reprinting my Thanksgiving blog here. It does seem to fit here better than the hobby blog. As we participate in life, more entries will appear here.

No comments:

Post a Comment